Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 54

Thread: Quaife ATB $895 Retail

  1. #21
    Site Administrator Team Hostboard's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 5th, 2008
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    997,452
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

    Post

    Well it was bound to happen. GB on ClubSI for $790. Jim can you equal or up the ante?
    http://forums.clubsi.com/ubb/Forum30/HTML/000712.html


    ------------------
    ...Steven
    Powered by Endyn

    Tech Spec

  2. #22
    Inactive Member redline8k's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 9th, 2000
    Posts
    216
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sweet, Im in on that GB, do they make one for the subaru 2.5 ??

    ------------------
    95 GSR 4-DR Greddy exhaust and header, AEM CaI, Field Vtec controller, Power slots and metal axxis pads.
    Eibach Pro springs, Tokico illuminas, Progress 22mm rear sway bar.

  3. #23
    Inactive Member nicherw's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 11th, 2000
    Posts
    103
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I never thought i would hear myself say this but damnit! I just put down $800 bux for my trip to Cancun in the spring.(Thinking that gb for quaifes would never come!)

    ------------------
    94 Civic EX/JRSC @6psi/CS Stage II Clutch/Fidanza Flywheel/IHE/STR Cam Gear/B&M short throw and plenty other mods.....

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Holden's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 1999
    Posts
    3,007
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I bet Quaiffe's US sales completely tanked after that GB when people realized how much they were overpriced.

    Greg

  5. #25
    Inactive Member baked's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 20th, 2000
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Does anyone know anything about that guy from the clubsi link? Is he trustworthy?

  6. #26
    Inactive Member KennethH's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2001
    Posts
    18
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wonder about that guy too. Seems a little soon and convenient for a group buy to just pop up like that after so many people said they would like one. Does anyone know if he takes Credit cards?

  7. #27
    Site Administrator Team Hostboard's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 5th, 2008
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    997,452
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes he is 100% legitamit! He has hosted GB's before and is responsive to e-mails.


    ------------------
    ...Steven
    Powered by Endyn

    Tech Spec

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Hondasite's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2001
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Hey there guys, this is yellowsi over there on clubsi and Justin on my board hondasite.com,
    [url]http://www.hondasite.com/cgi-bin/Ultimate.cgi[url] You can ask about me in there or even go around and do a search in clubsi, I can't tell you anything to make you trust me, except for that I have a shop an online store, and the NEW online store with full credit card processing and tracking of orders etc.. the works will be up tomorrow, If you guy are interested, It looks like there will be 10 or more people so I will drop the price down to $760, No one needs to compete cause I have ordered 45 different applications I have your application sorry only have Honda/Acura, I will post the price change on Clubsi also, and you can email for questions at [email protected] I will post up a link tomorrow along with the new site for guys paying with credit cards, please email me so I can confrim a FOR SURE of 10 people or the price remains the same, and what else... The applications are posted on that link that someone had posted, oh and thanks man...I didnt even know this board was over here, now I got a new place to hang out, if you guys dont mind, You can also call us at 425.427.2761 ask for Justin I am the Owner we are open from 10am-8pm monday thru sat. we are located on the west coast, anything else????.... biggrin Hope to do buss. with ya guys, anyone down in cali.??? If so check us out we will be hanging around the FAL and moroso booth, and dont forget about HIN in san mateo april 28th we are sponsoring it, 500 for the best honda and 500 for the best acura and we are GIVING away FREE AEM CAI 10 of them during the night, so if you can make be sure to do so...

  9. #29
    Inactive Member baked's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 20th, 2000
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was buying one this year anyway. I'm a little skeptical of what additional savings a groupbuy would offer, but I'd be in anyway.

  10. #30
    Inactive Member pter's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2000
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    If a GB happens, I'm in! biggrin

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •